Are you sick and tired of having wrinkles beneath your eyes make you appear older than you actually are? It’s not just you. Fine lines and wrinkles appear as a result of the flexibility of our skin decreasing with age. Surgery isn’t the sole option, although treating under-eye wrinkles may be very annoying and difficult. We’ll go over the top non-surgical methods for treating under-eye wrinkles, their benefits and drawbacks, and why Collagen Restore is the greatest choice for skin rejuvenation.
Botox is a popular non-surgical treatment for under-eye wrinkles. A small amount of botulinum toxin is injected beneath the skin, where it temporarily paralyzes the muscles around the eyes that cause wrinkles. The treatment is quick, taking just a few minutes, and requires no recovery time.
- Efficacy – Patients typically see results within a few days
- Low risk – Botox is considered safe when administered properly by a licensed professional.
- Long-lasting – Results typically last between three to six months.
Dermal fillers are injectables designed to restore the volume lost in the under-eye area as we age. Hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, and Belotero are great options for under-eye wrinkles. They contain hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body that attracts and retains moisture, plumping up the skin in the process.
- Instant gratification – Patients can see results immediately following treatment.
- Low risk – Hyaluronic fillers are considered safe, with a low risk of infection or allergic reaction.
- Long-lasting – Results can last from six to twelve months, depending on the type and amount of filler used.
Laser treatments use intense pulses of light to penetrate the skin beneath the eyes and stimulate collagen production. Collagen is a protein that gives skin its structure, and as we age, we produce less of it, leading to wrinkles and sagging. Laser treatments can improve the appearance of wrinkles by triggering the production of new collagen.
- No downtime – laser treatments are generally quick procedures, with minimal downtime.
- Improved skin texture – laser treatments can also help to improve the overall texture and tone of the under-eye area by stimulating the production of collagen.
- Long-lasting – results can last up to a year or more, depending on the type of laser treatment used.
In a chemical peel, the skin is treated with a medical-grade acid solution, which causes the top layer to peel off and reveal younger-looking, smoother skin below. Chemical peels can help minimise the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes as well as improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
- Improved skin texture – chemical peels remove the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – chemical peels can also help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long-lasting – results can last up to a year, or longer with proper skincare maintenance.
There are many non-surgical treatments available that can help banish under-eye wrinkles. Each treatment has its own advantages, and it’s essential to consult with a qualified professional to determine which treatment option is best for your unique needs and skin type. Whatever option you choose, these treatments provide an effective alternative to surgical procedures and can help you achieve a bright, youthful-looking complexion. At Collagen Restore, we offer a range of non-surgical treatments that can help you banish under-eye wrinkles. Contact us today to book a consultation and reclaim your youthful appearance.